Sunday, August 24, 2008

Conversation #2 - Original 3/07

I wannna talk about our first kiss.
No, you can't.
Why not?
Because that's my kiss too, and I don't want you to.
Well, I want to and I wish it didn't bother you.
The point is, it bothers me and I'm not going to explain it to you.
Why not?
I don't want to.
Is this because you are still mad at me?
I'm not still mad.
I'm not sure I believe you.
To bad.
(silence)
What?
Not to bad! It's my experience and I want to discuss it.
Why do you need this so bad?
I just do.
I don't believe that.
I wish you would.
Well, I wish you believed I'm not still mad.
I'm trying, I really am.
Look, I'm sorry I don't want you to talk about it but... it's just.. that moment belongs to us and if we don't talk about it then it will always be ours.
But it isn't ours anymore, nothing is.
I know, but I just want this one thing to always be ours, even if it's not, cause then i can't get mad anymore, get it?
(silence)
I just want this to always be ours forever.
I get it.
You do?
Yeah, it can be ours, and only ours.
You promise?
I promise, it will be just ours forever.

No comments: